Duties : Housekeeper ($16) -Responsible for the care and cleaning of guest rooms and public areas to create a welcome and comfortable place for our guests.
– Clean corridors, lobbies, stairways, elevators and lounges as well as guest rooms
– Distribute linen, towels and room supplies.
– Restock room supplies including glassware, toiletries, linens etc
– Store dirty linens in accordance with company policies.
– Inspect and turn mattresses regularly
– Check all appliances to be sure they are working properly. Clean thoroughly
– Respond to guest requests
– Organize and restock cart at the end of the shift
– Ensure confidentiality and security of guest rooms
– Follow all company safety and security procedures
– Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards
– Turn in and record all lost and found items
– Must be willing to work holidays and weekends
– Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
– Friendly, outgoing personality and professional appearance required
– Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend with ability to lift, push, and pull
– Positive attitude and excellent communication skills a must
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed
Frequency of pay: Pay is every to weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival
Work schedule: Rotating—must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays
Estimated Start Date & End Dates of Employment:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 08/30/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by06/30/2023
Employer -Margaritaville Resort
Company and Location:
Company –Margaritaville Resort
Location –Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Employers needs: Gender: any / Country: Any
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance.
Housing and Transportation:
Is employee housing available: Yes Final distribution assigned upon arrival.
Distance to work: 2-6 miles. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted. 1-2 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, bunk beds, 4-6 tenants per room.
Cost/week: $125 per person
DEPOSIT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: YES Cost: $0.00
On site transportation: Bike or walking / Other options are available at cost.
Arrival procedures: Students must arrive to Knoxville, Tennessee, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. If student arrives outside of designated pick-up they must book a room/provide their own transport.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses. The fee includes arrival pick-up, SSN assistance and on site cultural activities during the program.