Duties : Housekeeper ($14 per hour) – Final Job Duties will only be assigned upon arrival
– Responsible for cleaning all assigned units.
– Cleaning kitchens
– Cleaning bathrooms
– Cleaning living room
– Cleaning dining room
– Cleaning patio, deck or balcony
– Replenish supplies and linens
– Ensure proper use of all equipment and supplies issued.
– Use only the cleaning agents issued and ensure of not mixing any chemicals.
– Ensure all inventory is in and villa is cleaned properly.
– Communicate with supervisors and/ or resort services to request needed supplies.
– Make all cribs and sofa beds when servicing units.
– Properly use, secure and return the key on a daily basis.
– Immediately report all lost and found items to supervisor and/ or security.
– Responsible for taking care of assigned mid- week cleans and during the week cleans. (Trash, towels and sheets)
– Folds Laundry material by hand and machine such as sheets, pillow cases, wash cloth, towels, blankets and bedspreads. Discard stained or damaged linen. Sort and count articles to verify quantity.
– Prepares the linen and supplies for buildings during check out and mid weeks.
– Hangs, bags, folds, and bundles articles for delivery.
– Exterior and exterior cleaning of building, pool area and offices. Able to work outdoors in the winter season, (snow, ice and extreme cold temperatures).
– Able to climb up and down indoor and outdoor staircases repeatedly.
– Other duties as assigned by management within Housekeeping Department or other departments as needed.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and – three- syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words
and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations
using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- steps instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee
must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed
Frequency of pay: Pay is every to weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival
Work schedule: Rotating—must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays
Estimated Start Date & End Dates of Employment:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 08/30/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by 06/30/2023
Employer -Margaritaville Island Inn
Company and Location:
Company –Margaritaville Island Inn
Location –Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
Employers needs: Gender: any / Country: Any
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance.
Housing and Transportation:
Is employee housing available: Yes Final distribution assigned upon arrival.
Distance to work: 2-6 miles. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted. 1-2 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, bunk beds, 4-6 tenants per room.
Cost/week: $125 per person
DEPOSIT AND FIRST TWO WEEKS RENT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: YES Cost: $0.00
On site transportation: Bike or walking / Other options are available at cost.
Arrival procedures: Students must arrive to Knoxville, Tennessee, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. If student arrives outside of designated pick-up they must book a room/provide their own transport.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses. The fee includes arrival pick-up, SSN assistance and on site cultural activities during the program.