Duties : Front Desk( $15 per hour ) – Effectively check guests into and out of the resort by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
– Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
– Issues room key and escort instructions to Bellhop.
– Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
– Transmits and receives telephone messages.
– Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; and shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
– Keeps records of room availability and guests’ accounts.
– Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
– Makes and confirms reservations.
– Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to ledger.
– Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservation, and arranges for tours.
– Assists guests with deposit of guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
– Nightly bucket checks
– Able to listen and find solutions to guests problems
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other team members of the organization
Skills/Prerequisites required: Ability to multi-task. Able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time. No back/health issues that would limit mobility. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Hours: Average 32 per week
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed.
Frequency of pay: Pay is every two weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival.
Work schedule: Rotating — must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays.
Estimated Start Date & End Dates Employments:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 08/30/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by 06/30/2023
Employer – Westgate Branson Lakes, Branson, Missouri
Company and Location:
Company –Westgate Branson Lakes
Location: Branson, Missouri
Employers needs: Gender: Any / Country: Columbia and Dominican Republic
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance.
Housing and Transportation:
Is employee housing available: Yes.
Final distribution assigned upon arrival. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, bunk beds, 4 tenants per room.
Distance to work: 2-12 miles. All transportation to and from primary job is provided.
DEPOSIT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: NO.
Must arrange own transportation . Taxi/Shuttle/RideShare
On site transportation: Transportation to and from primary job is provided and is included in rent cost.
Arrival procedures: Students must arrive in Branson , Missouri, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. Students mustarrange their own transportation from the airport – taxi/shuttle/ride share. If student arrives outside of designated hours they must book a room in a local hotel.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses.