Duties : Food and Beverage ($14 per hour ) – Serves meals and beverages to patrons in dining establishment by performing the following duties
– Bussing table.
– Host/ Hostess.
– Cleaning tables/ chairs.
– Rolling Silverware.
– Assist with presenting menu, answering questions, and suggestions regarding food and service.
– Assist servers with presenting menu, answering questions, inputs orders via computerized POS system.
– Food Runner: Take food orders to tables.
– Observes diners drinks and refill as needed.
– Completes all assigned side works and special projects
– Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to Cashier.
– Able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
– The employee frequently is required to taste or smell.
– The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
– The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
– Able to carry heavy trays to table with Food and Beverage items.
– Other duties as assigned.
Hours: 32 per week
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed.
Frequency of pay: Pay is every to weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival
Work schedule: Rotating—must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays
Estimated Start Date & End Dates of Employment:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 09/07/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by 06/30/2023
Employer – Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort, Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Company and Location:
Company – Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort
Location – Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Employers needs: Geder: any / Country: Any
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance
Housing and Transportation:
Arrival pick-up provided: Yes. Final distribution assigned upon arrival.
Distance to work: 2-6 miles. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted.1-2 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, bunk beds, 4-6 tenants per room.
Cost/week: $125 per person
DEPOSIT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: YES Cost: $0.00
On site transportation: Bike or walking / Other options are available at cost.
Arrival procedures : Students must arrive to Knoxville, Tennessee, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. If student arrives outside of designated pick-up they must book a room/provide their own transport.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses. The fee includes arrival pick-up, SSN assistance and on site cultural activities during the program.