Duties : Food and Beverage ( $14 per hour ) – Serves meals and beverages to patrons in dining establishment by performing the following duties
– Bussing table.
– Host/ Hostess.
– Cleaning tables/ chairs.
– Rolling Silverware.
– Assist with presenting menu, answering questions, and suggestions regarding food and service.
– Assist servers with presenting menu, answering questions, inputs orders via computerized POS system.
– Food Runner: Take food orders to tables.
– Observes diners drinks and refill as needed.
– Completes all assigned side works and special projects
– Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to Cashier.
– Able to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
– The employee frequently is required to taste or smell.
– The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
– The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
– Able to carry heavy trays to table with Food and Beverage items.
– Other duties as assigned.
Hours: Average 32 per week
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed.
Frequency of pay: Pay is every two weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival.
Work schedule: Rotating — must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays.
Estimated Start Date & End Dates Employments:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 08/30/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by 06/30/2023
Employer – Westgate Branson Lakes, Branson, Missouri
Company and Location:
Company –Westgate Branson Lakes
Location: Branson, Missouri
Employers needs: Gender: Any / Country: Columbia and Dominican Republic
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance.
Housing and Transportation:
Is employee housing available: Yes.
Final distribution assigned upon arrival. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted. 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, bunk beds, 4 tenants per room.
Distance to work: 2-12 miles. All transportation to and from primary job is provided.
DEPOSIT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: NO.
Must arrange own transportation . Taxi/Shuttle/RideShare
On site transportation: Transportation to and from primary job is provided and is included in rent cost.
Arrival procedures: Students must arrive in Branson , Missouri, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. Students mustarrange their own transportation from the airport – taxi/shuttle/ride share. If student arrives outside of designated hours they must book a room in a local hotel.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses.