Duties : Guest Services($14) -Provide genuine, efficient and friendly service for front of house to ensure smooth operations.
– Greet guests and courteously answer questions about the hotel and local area.
– Check guests in and out in an efficient and friendly manner
– Resolve complaints in a positive manner.
– Answer phones, direct calls and take reservations.
– Follow front desk procedures to ensure accuracy, five-star service and consistency in all operations.
– Manage cash handling and check cashier closings and deposits.
– Monitor high balance guests and payments owing and take appropriate action.
– Monitor all VIP’s, special requests, packages and ensure timely delivery and charging for all items.
– Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to other team members and guests.
– Wear the proper uniform at all times. Uniform must be wrinkle free, clean and neat.
– Attend regularly scheduled meetings for front desk personnel.
– Work with the group sales manager to manage rooming lists, room assignments, cut-off dates and ensure smooth check-in,
check-out and billing accuracy.
– Follow all hotel safety policies, procedures & standards.
– Handle other duties as assigned by Front Office Manager
– Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
– Friendly, outgoing personality and professional appearance required.
– Hospitality experience and/or customer service experience preferred.
– Positive attitude and excellent communication skills a must.
Overtime: Might be available, not guaranteed
Frequency of pay: Pay is every to weeks
Attention: First paycheck – it may take up to 3 weeks depending on the time of arrival
Work schedule: Rotating—must be available to work late, during weekend and holidays
Estimated Start Date & End Dates of Employment:
Start date: 06/10/2023 – 06/30/2023
End date: 08/30/2023 – 10/01/2023
ALL students must arrive by06/30/2022
Employer -Margaritaville Resort
Company and Location:
Company –Margaritaville Resort
Location –Gatlinburg, Tennessee
Employers needs: Gender: any / Country: Any
Level of English required: Excellent
An English interview must be passed
Interview process: Interview with CSB Team
Dress code: TBD. Clean appearance.
Housing and Transportation:
Is employee housing available: Yes Final distribution assigned upon arrival.
Distance to work: 2-6 miles. Basic furnished. Rent is not payroll deducted. 1-2 bedrooms, 1-2 bathrooms, bunk beds, 4-6 tenants per room.
Cost/week: $125 per person
DEPOSIT DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL.
Arrival pick-up provided: YES Cost: $0.00
On site transportation: Bike or walking / Other options are available at cost.
Arrival procedures: Students must arrive to Knoxville, Tennessee, between the hours of 9am and 9pm. If student arrives outside of designated pick-up they must book a room/provide their own transport.
This job placement has an additional of $70 added to the placement fee due to the field expenses. The fee includes arrival pick-up, SSN assistance and on site cultural activities during the program.